Buy TUBALL™ 100 grams
TUBALL™ contains 75% and more of single wall carbon nanotubes (SWCNTs) and can be used as a universal additive, simultaneously enhancing the strength, electrical and/or thermal conductivity of most materials, including polymer composites, rubbers, metals and many others. Significant improvement in material properties is observed upon the addition of 0.01% - 0.1% weight part of TUBALL™.
- high single wall carbon nanotube content in the material "as-produced" (~75%);
- extremely low amount of amorphous carbon (<1%);
- encapsulation of virtually all inorganic (Fe) impurities;
- high crystallinity of nanotubes, G/D ratio over 75;
- 50 times lower cost compared to analogues.
|Specification||Unit of measure||Value||Method of evaluation|
|Carbon content||wt.%||>85||TGA, EDX|
|Number of layers CNT||unit||1||TEM|
|Outer mean diameter CNT||nm||1.8±0.3||Raman, TEM|
|Length of CNT||μm||>5||AFM|
|Metal impurities||wt.%||<15||EDX, TGA|
Technical parameters of TUBALL™ have been confirmed by Intertek, view the Certificate of Analysis see below.